II. Product Description:
UniversalTM One-Step Western Blot Kit (patent pending) is an innovative and the most advanced Western blot kit. With the kit, your Western blot will be no longer a time-consuming and labor-intensive procedure. The procedure of a typical (regular) Western blot contains seven steps (blocking, washing, primary antibody-binding, washing, secondary antibody-binding, washing, and developing) and requires 4~5 hours. In contrast, the procedure of UniversalTM One-Step WB only contains: one-reacting, washing, and developing, and requires as short as 60 minutes. Currently, we provide different types of UniversalTM One-step WB kit as shown on the above table. Each kit is sufficient for detecting 10 (without reuse) to 40 (if reused) mini gel-size membranes.
III. Application (for R&D use only):
Rapid Immuno-blot (Western-blot and Dot-blot) for:
• Rapidly identifying a specific protein either purified or unpurified.
• Rapidly detecting a specific protein expressed in cells.
• Rapidly monitoring a target protein in a purification procedure (just needs 1-2μl of sample).
• Rapidly semi-quantifying a specific protein (just needs 2μ of sample).
• Rapidly screening or titrating antigen-specific antibodies.
• Easy: a simple one-step reaction (a regular procedure needs 4 steps: blocking, 1st antibody-binding, washing and 2nd antibody-binding).
• Rapid: the whole procedure takes less than one hour (a regular immuno-blot takes 3~5 hrs).
• Universal: suitable for most primary antibodies.
• Sensitive: comparable sensitivity with regular immuno-blot.
• Reusable: antibodies and reagents can be reused.
• Re-stainable: membrane can be re-blotted with different antibodies.
• Reproducible: result is highly reproducible.
• All reagents in UniversalTM One-Step Western Blot Kits can be stored at refrigerator (2~8 ℃) except that WB probe and DAB solution must be stored at ?0 ℃. Expiration date: 6 months from the date of receipt if properly stored. Rapid Wash Solution can be stored at room temperature for 1 year.
• Note: Kit may be shipped in ambient temperature.