UniversalTM One-step Indirect ELISA is the latest breakthrough technology (patent pending) for identifying and quantifying either antigen or antibody. Unlike regular (classical) ELISA, the One-step Indirect ELISA not only needs no Capture antibody and secondary antibody but also replaces blocking, primary antibody binding, washing and secondary antibody binding with a rapid one-step reaction. Therefore, using UniversalTM One-step Indirect ELISA kit, you can rapidly get your ELISA results around one hour. The One-step Indirect ELISA kit is a universal kit, which is suitable for most primary antibodies without labeling, as shown on the table above. Each kit is sufficient to perform 1000 assays in 96-well plates.
• Detection and quantification of antigen.
• Identification and titration of primary antibody.
• Quantification of antigen-specific antibody.
Easy: One-step reaction instead of blocking, primary antibody binding, washing and secondary antibody binding.
Rapid: Get results around one hour.
Universal: Suitable for most primary antibodies and no need of secondary antibody.
Reproducible: Highly reproducible results.
• Enhancer: for continuous use, store in 2~8 íŠ for up to 3 months, or store in -20 íŠ for up to a year.
• 50X ELISA Probe: for continuous use, store in -20 íŠ for up to 6 months or store in -70 íŠ manual defrost freezer for up to a year. Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended.
• Rapid Wash Solution: store in room temperature for up to one year.
Note: Kit will be shipped in ambient temperature.
One-step Indirect ELISA v.s. Regular Indirect ELISA: